Blogger Store, an E-Commerce Template

March 10, 2012 Leave a Comment

Blogger Store

preview

download


Blogger Store created specially for bloggers who have a commercial blog, designed professionally using the latest version ShoppingCart (v2.2) of wojo team.

You can feel the real taste deal using Paypal or Google Checkout. settings are available for TaxRate, ShippingCost and more. With the automatic slideshow featuring recent post and also jQuery sliding menus and socialbookmark with fadein and fadeout effect.

Main Features
  • Shopping cart ( SimpleCart.js v2.2 )
  • Automatic Slider
  • jQuery Sliding Menu
  • Social Share Widget


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

4 comments »

  • TikkyStore said:  

    How to editor Automatic Slider image

  • SooperStore said:  

    How do I configure the template one it is installed?

  • SooperStore said:  

    What is the proper way to installed it SINCE WE have images, js and support folders.

  • Unknown said:  

    Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
    blogger templates

  • Leave your response!

    Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

    Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.