Finding the right Meta Tag Analyzer

September 8, 2010 Leave a Comment

When I was new into blogging I don't even care if my site will be listed with Google, what really matters then is just to write my opinions and showcase those special events in my life.

But as I go through, I found out that there are lots of tool to use so that your site will be included by the Googlebot, a robot that Google use in collecting data from the web to use for their search engine. Out of curiosity, I developed my awareness about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I learned how to optimized this site by reading and applying information to increase the traffic and popularity of my blog. Blogger Magazine Templates has an average visitors of 200.

The first thing I learned was on how to improved Meta Tag. Meta elements are HTML or XHTML elements used to provide structured metadata about a Web page. Such elements must be placed as tags in the head section of an HTML or XHTML document. Now we know what is Meta Tag. But how does a meta tag looks like? Here's an example:

<meta content='some keyword,another keyword' name='keywords'/>

This HTML codes are not pre-installed with Blogger. So you need a Meta Tag generator like addme.com. They offer this service for free. You can find some instructions on their website on how to incorporate the codes. After saving your Meta Tags, you are now ready to analyze them if this data that you input are really powerful to attract traffic.

As of today, there are thousands of site offering Meta Tag Analyzer, so beware. A lot of them are fakes. But I found this site offering it for free, www.seocentro.com. They measure the quality of every site. And Blogger Magazine Templates garnered a One Hundred (100) percentage with the title, keywords and description.

Try this software below:



Meta Tag Analyzer



Check your meta tags!


example: http://philippine-made.blogspot.com.

URL

(optional)

User Agent * (optional)




Please enter the access code as displayed above.

Access code








Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.