About Blogger Magazine Style Templates

February 12, 2009 Leave a Comment

It was a dream come true for me to come up with this kind of blog. A blog that will help blogger enthusiast, and also those who want to learn basic and as well as those who are looking for magazine style templates.

Magazine Style Templates for Blogger accounts are really rare. Most of those they so called Magazine Style Templates were a conversion from Wordpress. Blogger doesn't have an originality or a template that they called their own.

After three(3) years of familiarization of this codes, now I may say that I got something to share also to others who are novice in blogging. Learning HTML & CSS code is not difficult.

As we go through, I will soon launch a template that I will name it Arapaap Template. So keep on visiting my blog!

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.