Horizontal Flickr Badge Widget

February 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

There are lots of website now that offer services on storing photos online and one of them is Flickr which owned by Yahoo. It was on 2006 that I manage to save some of my precious photos with them. But never known what should I do with this file of photos, I never intended to show it on public and keep them on my storage. Soon I discover that it can also be customized and included on my blog but the problem is, it was only available on vertical position.

It was a challenge for me convert into horizontal position. At first, it gave me headaches and almost I quit due to desperation. But if I didn't pursue to do it I can't get what I want. And it was  blessing that, when I tested it in Wordpress, it works also. So here's the codes:

For Blogger Account:

1. Go to "Lay-out/ Edit HTML"
2. Copy this code:

/* ----- FLICKR ----*/
.flickr_badge_image { float: left; }
#flickr_badge_wrapper { width: auto; border: 1px; }
#flickr_badge_uber_wrapper { width: auto; }

before

</b:skin>


4. Go to "Page Elements". Add "HTML/Javascript" to anywhere you want the photos to be seen. Copy this code:

Horizontal Flickr Badge

5. Change the "user" of the javascript. You can get your username by logging to http://idgettr.com/

6.Then Save.

PREVIEW RESULT:

Horizontal Flickr Preview

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.