Online Profile now Available!

May 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

Google Profile
Yes, Google now have added a new product. Finally Google Profile was officially launched thru their weblog .

And I'm proud to say that I'm one of the first subscriber of this feature. And right now I'm trying to tweak on how can I relevantly use this for blogging.

I'm thinking also that this featured product is related to sitemap that is currently running in the SEO for website or blog. Or even a kind of Social Networking Site that store informations and data.

To sign-up for this new product, just click the link below:

Official Gmail Blog: Create your Google Profile

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Facebook
Digg

0 comments »

Leave your response!

Add your comment below,or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.